Join popular trading coach Ken Calhoun for a fast-paced look at the very best strategies for day trading momentum stock entries and exits.
You'll see exactly how to:
- Choose which chart patterns to trade each morning with easy scanning tips
- Trade "meme" stocks like GME, AMC, and more
- Set specific entries, stops, and exit targets
- Reenter trades after getting shaken out, plus how to add to winners to scale in
- Avoid false breakouts and missed entries
- Use tape reading to improve your ability to see how strong an entry will be ahead of time
Bonus: Top 10 day trading chart patterns PDF included. Mr. Calhoun routinely day trades up to 70 round-trips daily in stocks and ETFs priced $5 to $40 per share. Look over his shoulder at live charts in this dynamic, professional presentation for active traders. No boring PowerPoint slides, instead you'll learn with live charts explained. Bring your questions!
Active trading pro Ken Calhoun will show you step-by-step exactly how to enter and exit the strongest price-action trade entries in this fast-paced, interactive new workshop session. You'll discover step-by-step professional trading strategies to help you know exactly which charts are best for swing and day trading and how to trade them the right way.
Traders will learn:
- Newly updated pivot candlestick and cup patterns for entering swing and intraday trades (with clearly defined rules to use).
- How to avoid false breakdowns: careful tactics for setting buy-stop entries that minimize false breakdowns.
- Price-action momentum trading: discover how to use effective, simple price action entry signals alone, such as reversals off of moving averages, whole numbers, prior day's trading ranges and more. This can simplify trading while focusing on successful entries.
- Easy-to-follow directions for how to manage multiple trade entries to leverage your trades for maximum profit potential (and how to scale in to winning entries).
Featuring step-by-step training with fun, interactive audience-participation activities in a lively, exciting presentation format (including audience Q&A). Be sure to attend this must-see event for helping you trade powerful price-action entries.